Adobe Illustrator ‘Pen Tool’ Cheat Sheet For Designers
OrBizSoft has created a handy ‘Pen Tool’ Cheat Sheet Adobe Illustrator. The 8-point visual guide covers the basics and shows you how to create straight and curved lines, add/delete/move anchor points and use bezier handles. We’ve also collated a few tutorials that Illustrator newbies might find useful Check them all out below.
Pen Tool Tutorial
1. How to draw using the pen tool.
2. How to trace over hand drawn designs
3. Drawing with the pen, pencil and brush tools
4. Handy pen tool techniques
5. How to trace an image in Illustrator
6. Vector art with pen tool
March 2, 2017
March 1, 2017
February 25, 2017